5 Best Automatic Drip Coffee Makers
With the plethora of coffee makers in the market, choosing the right model or brand to suit your needs can be a quite a test. However, knowing which features you will find most useful and how many cups you regularly brew will save you from confusion. Brew-through carafe is the newest trend in the automatic drip coffee maker machines. If you're always on the go and wants fresh-tasting coffee anywhere, this choice is an inexpensive alternative. It can retain flavor and heat for longer hours. Water filtration system is also an attractive new feature. If you are particular with bacteria, contaminants, and high contents of chlorine that may compromise your coffee drinking, there are brands that carry this new health-conscious feature. Here are the top 5 best automatic drip coffee makers:
1. Keurig Elite B40 Home Brewer - If you love "K-cups, the Elite B40 is a gourmet single-cup coffee maker that whips up coffee in 45 seconds. It has two cup size option: small mug which is 7.25 ounces and large mug which is 9.25 ounces. Coffee lovers prefer to "K-cup" brewers because it is easy to clean. Keurig Elite B40 has a removable 48-ounce clear water reservoir and a drip tray that is easy to remove and drain if not used.
2. The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Deluxe Thermal Coffee Maker 45238 - If you want a versatile electric drip coffee maker that brews three ways, this one is a perfect companion. This machine features a stylish and sleek profile that can brew directly into a 10-cup carafe, into one thermal mug for a single person, or two thermal mugs for two persons. It has a 24-hour programmable timer and a bright digital display. Water filling is easy using the thermal carafe but correct numbers of cups are hard to determine through the internal markings. If you have a hectic schedule, each mug can hold three cups of coffee and can easily fit most standard car coffee cup holder.
3. Black and Decker Programmable Coffee Maker - This beautifully styled 12-cup programmable coffee maker have all the bells and whistles perfect for the family. One unique feature of this coffee maker is the coffee freshness indicator which tells you if the coffee inside is freshly brewed or has been sitting on the burner a while. The brewing of 12 cups of coffee takes 14 minutes. If you want to adjust the warming plate, this machine has a temperature selector that can be increased or decreased according to your preference.
4. Phillips Senseo Supreme - This machine challenges the features of gourmet coffee makers with its ability to adjust the cup size, extra-large removable water reservoir, and adjustable-height dispensing spout. Senseo has three interchangeable pod filters for one cup or two cups coffee. However, you need to purchase coffee pods with Phillips local store or online.
5. Cuisinart Two to Go Coffeemaker TTG-500 - Quick brew coffee for two is the basic function of this coffee maker. It has no handle but people who have tried this machine say that the rubberized grip proved comfortable to hold. Bringing the coffee inside the car is also convenient because it has a rubberized base to keep it from moving in your car's cup holder. This machine brews two hot coffees in 8 minutes but you might get disappointed if you are used to coffee makers with automatic clock/timer.
Best Coffee Makers Price Range Articles
Disadvantages Of Purchasing Cheap Four Cup Coffee Makers
Disclosure: Advertisements are placed on this website to offset the cost of maintenance and to keep this site free for everyone to use. Owners of this website will receive compensation for products and services purchased through featured advertisements. All claims of actual user results should be considered atypical.